|Packaging Size||50 KG|
Hydrophilic silicone softener for finishing textiles.Chemical Nature:
Polysiloxane emulsion; Non-ionic.Features
- Slightly yellowish microemulsion.
- Miscible with cold water in all proportions.
- Exhibits excellent shear stability.
- Stable on storage.
- Suitable for Exhaust and Padding processes
- Suitable for finishing of yarn, woven and knit goods made of cotton and its blends
- Exhibits excellent hydrophilicity
- Imparts antistatic effect
- Exhibits good wash fastness levels
- Imparts very soft, smooth and supple handle
- Significantly improves tear strength, abrasion resistance and sewability
- Improves crease recovery angle of finished material
- Does not affect the tone of dyed / printed material
- Suitable for whites; does not yellow
According to our experience Softener HDS does not exert any harmful effects on health provided they are used as per our recommendation. Does not contain APEO / NPEO.Storage
Leomine Softener HDS has a shelf life of atleast one year if stored in its tightly sealed original packing at temperatures between 5°C and 35°C in a dry place. Drums should be tightly resealed each time the material is taken from them, and their contents should be used up as soon as possible after they have been opened.Properties
Appearance: Slightly Yellowish Liquid
Solubility: Miscible with cold water in all proportions
pH: 5 – 6
Density: 0.9 – 1.1 g/cm3Stability
Leomine Softener HDS is stable to hard water and acids. The pH of the ready-to-use finishing liquor should be maintained at 5.Compatibility
Leomine Softener HDS is compatible with anionic, amphoteric and cationic auxiliaries. Breakdown of the emulsion may occur in alkaline pH leading to permanent silicone stains.Application
- Fabrics can be treated with Leomine Softener HDS in circulating-liquor machines, winch becks and jet machines.
- 2 – 5 % Leomine Softener HDS
- Liquor ratio: 10 : 1 – 20 : 1 Time: 30 min Temperature: 30 – 45 °C pH: 5.0
Leomine Softener HDS is applied by padding at room temperature. The liquor pickup is:
- 60 – 90 %, according to fabric type.
- 20 – 50 g/l Leomine Softener HDS
Shirting fabric (cotton): 40 – 60 g/l Leomine Resin ECO, 10 – 18 g/l Leomine Catalyst RFM, 30 – 40 g/l Leomine Softener HDS, 20 – 30 g/l Leomine Additive HDE, Liquor pickup: 70%, Drying: as usual, Curing: 45 s at 170 °C
Blouse fabric (viscose): 60 – 90 g/l Leomine Resin ECO, 15 – 23 g/l Leomine Catalyst RFM, 10 – 30 g/l Leomine Softener HDS, 20 – 30 g/l Leomine Softener LYF, Liquor pickup: 80%, Drying: as usual, Curing: 30 s at 180 °C
Knitgoods (cotton): 30 – 50 g/l Leomine Resin ECO, 8 – 10 g/l Leomine Catalyst RFM, 20 – 40 g/l Leomine Softener HDS, 10 – 30 g/l Leomine Additive HDE, 10 – 20 g/l Leomine Softener MES, Liquor pickup: 80%, Drying: as usual, Curing: 40 s at 170 °CSafety
When using this product, the information and advice given in our Safety Data Sheet should be observed. Due attention should also be given to the precautions necessary for handling chemicals.
- Packaging Details: 50 Kg Carboy